Thanks Esah!!! I lurve all this nonsense… These are the rules for this particular tag:
1. Each blogger must post these rules
2. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’ve been tagged and to read your blog.
So… 8 random facts about me:
- I’m a very shy person (despite watever it is that u guys are going to say…). Hence the not so very social life. I tend to stick to only few friends and not liking going out in a big group because I don’t kno how to divide my attention to everyone. That is also why I’m not a teacher… Heh…
- I learned how to read hangul (Korean alphabets) from the internet in exactly 9 hours… Remember there was one time when Jason David, Jeehan, and myself were loaned to the TSC to do calls for the Platinum cardholders? One of those days, I was so fed up with the calls, I decided to learn something new. So in exactly 9 hours (1 whole working day), I printed out the alphabets and by the end of the day, I could read CNN- Korean version… It was also because I was so into Korean dramas. Wanted to learn the languange and I did, for a year…
- I make fun of everything. Names, appearence, grammatical errors… I think it’s a form of defence mechanism. When you are not perfect, you tend to make fun of your ‘unperfectness’. That’s how we cope with things. Otherwise, we’d be too depress to even get up from the bed… Agree or not?
- My kid has the same habit as me. We like to ‘pant’ like a dog when we try to be cute or hungry. Abu is having a very difficult time with this because we are too cute too resist. I got into the habit after watching Gilmore Girls. Lorelai did the panting when the fiancee was picking up a wedding ring for her.
- I’m more of a worker bee. Can’t lead for s**t! I can’t even give the correct direction to my house!
- I secretly love to cook. I’m not a good cook but not a bad one either. I’m the person who you bring to food tasting and could tell you what’s what. Recently I started making kek lapis kukus. I always knew that I knew how to do one. What I didn’t kno, is that I actually have the patience to do it. Do you kno how long it takes to do one? Satu lapisan yang sangat halus takes 15 minutes to cook. So imagine 20 lapis…
- I only eat dark chocolate.
- The first album that I bought was Charlie Brown – Snoopy’s OST.
Now I tag Cat, Ly-d, Nina, Widie, Ida, Elynor, Boo (post it in the comment box), and Shanky.