2 words… Jason – Castro… Sigh… Those eyes! Those beautiful green or blue or whatever color it is… Sigh…
Back to the main topic, I’m really psyched about this year’s idol. I think this batch has got more talent than any other prior seasons. Not gonna waste your time with chit-chats and straight to my comments.
- David Hernandez – He can sing but most probably won’t be in the top 12.
- Chikezie – NOBODY gets away with dissing Simon Cowell! I am so discriminative towards this dude. I thought his performance was like a wedding singer. He could’ve picked a better song. I think he will survive this round just because he’s the only black contestant in the group.
- David Cook – I think he’s a Chris Daughtry wannabe. The performance was okay but it was SOOOO last season. Rockers are so out!!!
- Jason Yeager -Very nice soothing voice. This type of voice is really suitable for Disney soundtrack. Very forgettable though…
- Robbie Carrico – I agree with Simon on him. I don’t think he’s a genuine rocker. This one is a definite Bo Bice wannabe. But I think he’s got a good voice. Fair chance to be in top 12.
- David Archuleta – His voice sounded a bit like Elliot Yamin. Very, very good singer. If all the grandmas and all the tweens are watching AI, he’s got a good chance to win.
- Danny Noriega – So the diva! I think I’d be fun to keep him in the competition. He’s so funny. And a not-so-bad voice actually…
- Luke Menard – Good looks doesn’t guarantee a good song picker. He can sing but like in a bar or something. Not a commercial singing voice.
- Colton Berry – I prefer his voice than Danny the Diva. But personality wise, DTD has got more attitude. But then again, it would be fun to see him go on in the competition.
- Garret Haley – Errr… Did he forgot to wash his face this morning? Not a bad singer but his tangled hair is more noticeable than his performance.
- Jason Castro – My absolute favorite.The type of hippie genre and look… He is one good looking hippie with a really good voice.
- Michael Johns – Now THIS is a rocker. Not the Daughtry type of rocker. But more of a Chris Cornell kind of rocker.
So who’s going home? I’d love to see Chikezie go but for now, rationally and not emotionally, it’s going to be Luke and Garret.