Despite of the not so good reviews, I went to see my favorite professor, Indiana Jones. My comments? Hmmm… Mixed feeling about it.
The good stuff:
- If you are a fan of X-Files, you’ll love it. The storyline made sense to me. He’s the first Mulder!
- Harrison Ford didn’t look as bad as I expected. Obviously he’s older and flabbier but who cares! He’s Indiana Jones!!!!
- Cate Blanchett’s boots are pretty. *stop rolling your eyes Cat*
- Shia Lebouf is cute. *Yes Cat. I judge the movies by it’s poster boy*
The not so good:
- I felt that the storyline was a bit rushed… I mean, he just met Mutt, and off they went to an adventure?
- Cate Blanchett’s existence is like non-existence. And her accent is so cheesy… Ve can also speek like ze Russians. All ve need to do ees to change ze douveliew into V and ze tzee (T) into Z.
The moral of the story, is NOT to learn more than you are supposed to. Otherwise, you’ll burn your eyes and get you brains blown up. And also the aliens will take you away… I’m soooo glad I didn’t study at all when I was in school… Total grade I give the movie is a B minus. My advise to Steven Spielberg and George Lucas; please don’t over do the franchise. Make a new action hero franchise that doesn’t involve the terrorist, the mafia, or any communist in it.