“You must be one cool person in school!” Someone told me this last week. I told the person, “No, I wasn’t actually”…
What I was in sekolah rendah:
- I made my Ketua Darjah cry in standard one ( I was the penolong ketua darjah).
- I wanted to be a volleyball player so that I could do ‘samersot-berpusing’.
- I was a bully (I would like to apologize to a particular person for those harsh years she had to endure… CCK, I’m sorry…).
- I made good if not the best of friends I’ve ever had (you kno who you are!).
- I was an athlete and a good student (hence me getting a scholarship to TKC).
In sekolah menengah:
- I was the exact opposite of me in sekolah rendah.
- I was hardly in the highlight.
- I was good in most of the activities (dancing, sports) but never the best.
- I was in love.
- I was busy writing letters to my friends from other schools (especially boys schools… heh… Gatal but never gedik ok?!).
- I met my life partners /sisters/families here.
- I made it to the ‘buku disiplin’ at the tender age of 14! Jangan tanya apa aku buat…
- I used to cut people’s hair. I’m still very good at it.
- I was not well-known to the seniors/juniors.
As far as I could remember, in my eyes, I was just a normal teenager, fighting a war with jerawat and enraged love hormone… I was never cool… 🙂