What’s so amazing that keeps us stargazing? What do you think we might see?
– Rainbow Connection by Sarah McLachlan
Maybe I’m wishing to see the solution of my never-ending chaos… Sigh…
Budak-budak tengah demam… Kerja bertimbun di ofis… Camno? Camno?????
- How to do work from home the whole week with the kids and without the Bibik. I mean I have another bibik (my mom lending me her bibik for a month. But Khadeeja still not on a very friendly term with her yet).
- I have a lot on my plate with little time to do it (again!). I really have to do something with my planning.
- I think I’m coming down with a fever. I can feel it seeping up in my bone. If I am going to be sick, I’d rather have it this week. End of next week the Bibik is going back for her holiday.
- For Raya, we finally found a place to put the cats in for boarding. But firstly, have to vaccinate the kitties first… And then comes the $$$… 8 days x RM25(x5 cats)… Huwaaa!!! Ada sesiapa yang sanggup tolong jaga 5 ekor kucing for 8 days? I’m offering RM500…
And whoever wants cats, I have 4 beautiful cats to give away. Very speacial feature; they all have 6 toes on all kaki! The twins (2 cream-colored cats) cannot be separated. All of them are about 3 years old. My sister is moving back to KK and I’m taking 3 of the other cats she have (so I have a total of 5 ekor kucing di rumah). I have no more space for these 4 beautiful creatures. I would love to keep them all but I just can’t… Sobsobsob…
Email me if you want to bring them home… firstname.lastname@example.org