Salam Ramadhan, Selamat Hari Merdeka, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Selamat Hari Malaysia, Selamat Harijadi… etc…
Consider that said in one long breath!
I don’t actually kno what to write today, so let’s make a list of things that I could remember, that needed to be shared;
- Raya was fantastic! We had a blast in Kuantan with family and great food.
- I haven’t seen any ob/gyn for this pregnancy. Still deciding on a good time to go back and see my gynae in Sunway.
- Yes, I am planning on giving birth in Sunway. ETA will be 20th March 2011. So we should be back in Sunway by end of January 2011.
- Khadeeja and Ameena are doing well. Growing up fast, healthy and naughty. I am ‘this’ close on getting my black belt for gusti referee. Hari-hari gerenti ada pergaduhan in the house.
- Business is going slow and steady.
Seriously, I have nothing else to share for now. My daily routine consists of moving from the bed, to the couch and to the floor. I promise I will update more once I get the energy to think outside of the box!