Also known as ‘Apple Crumble for LAZY people’…
- 1 can of apple pie filling
- 12 tablespoons of instant oat
- 3 tablespoons of flour
- cinnamon powder as you like
- nutmeg powder as you like
- Cook apple sauce filling with maybe 2 tablespoons of butter and add cinnamon & nutmeg powders (2 and 1 tablespoons each).
- Mix instant oat, flour and 2 0r 3 tablespoons of butter until it clumps together.
- Pour the apple filling into your baking dish and fill the top with the oats mixture.
- Bake for 10 mins or until your oat turns brown.
It doesn’t look as pretty as its’ taste. But I assure you, a scoop of ice cream on top is all that you need to beautify it. Not that it needs any additional work to the taste.
There are better and messier ways to do the apple fillings but you can find it easily on the net. :p
Happy trying people!