Where should I even begin on this one? Hmm… Lemme check my entry in 2006…
The year 2006
Can’t remember the first half of the year. We were really, really busy in the office. Second half was stressful. Trying for a baby was not easy but patience pay… Alhamdulillah….
The year 2007
3 main events I’m looking forward to:
- Arrival of baby in Early May (or late April)
- My sister’s wedding in August
- MATA Fair in September
Japan (and most probably Korea too), HERE I COME!!!
So that was 2006… This year:
- Gave birth… Checked!
- Sister already married… Checked!
- MATA fair… Checked!
A lot of good things happen in 2007 actually. New department, finally getting a workstation of my own, no more shift work, Moonlight season 1, I got the whole set of That 70’s show, I discovered ebay (lame… I kno…), went up to Kundasang… Sigh… T’was a good year!!!
For 2008, I’m looking forward to:
- A lot of important weddings to attend.
- Trying for baby #2 somewhere in the middle of the year.
- Deciding on what kind of business I wanna open when I stop working (remember my 3 years plan?)
- American Idol starts on January 16….
- Above all, our Tokyo trip in March! Disney Sea, here we come!!!!!!!!
Before we end the year, I’d like to thank all of you for taking some of your precious time to read and share your thoughts here. It’s been a year and as I said, it was a GREAT year.
- To those who gained, well done!
- To those who lost, not to dwell in it.
- To those who prayed and obtained, be thankful.
- To those who prayed and still waiting, never stop praying. God is great.
Here’s a song that inspired me most this year. From my Abang Jon, Welcome to wherever you are…
Maybe we’re different, but we’re still the same
We all got the blood of Eden, running through our veins
I know sometimes it’s hard for you to see
You’re caught between just who you are and who you wanna be
If you feel alone, and lost and need a friend
Remember every new beginning, is some beginning’s end
Welcome to wherever you are
This is your life, you made it this far
Welcome, you gotta believe
That right here right now, you’re exactly
where you’re supposed to be
Welcome, to wherever you are
When everybody’s in, and you’re left out
And you feel your drowning, in a shadow of a doubt
Everyones a miracle in their own way
Just listen to yourself, not what other people say
When it seems you’re lost, alone and feeling down
Remember everybody’s different
Just take a look around
Be who you want to, be who you are
Everyones a hero, everyones a star
When you wanna give up, and your hearts about to break
Remember that you’re perfect, God makes no mistakes
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!