It seems that I produced a lot of negative energy these few days. I was mad. Then I got angry. Then I got furious. And then I got super-nuclear combo type of anger coming out of me. It was a really tiring. The swearing and breathing fire out of my nose was hard. And even worst, the eye rolling bit was tremendously tiring. I’m exhausted!!!
Anyways… I was thinking, a good way to calm me down is by writing about what I like most. And I was driving back, I kept thinking… What do I like the most… Hmmmm… Still thinking… Hmmmm… I can’t decide. So I guess I have to list it out!
- Coffee: I love coffee. It’s something that I don’t think I can live without. Even when I was pregnant I didn’t stop drinking coffee. I lied to all of my friends (maybe Cat knew that I lied… Hmmmm…). Since supposedly coffee is not good for the baby, they all force me to stop drinking it when I got pregnant. So I fake not drinking it by sniffing everyone’s coffee mug, hence trying to get them to believe that I actually stop drinking it and crave for it every single day.
- Cats: I don’t understand how someone could HATE such elegant beings. I mean, I understand if you say “I don’t fancy them but I don’t hate them”. They are such beautiful and elegant beings (wait… did I said that already?). If you don’t believe me, then why do we use the term ‘catwalk’ to describe how SUPERMODEL walk? DUH!!!
- Comedy: Laughter IS the best medicine. When you laugh, you tend to forget that you are in pain. My all time favorite comedians are Robin Williams, Ellen Degeneres and David Spade. They are really, really funny. If you don’t believe me, check this out —> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OE1NGRvVE-Y
- Spongebob and Patrick: No! It’s not because he’s yellow and squishy or pink and pointy! I think their view of the world is so innocent and pure. At some point it’s actually just plain ignorant. And because of the ignorance, they actually have a lot fun living their carefree lives. And not to mention he’s got a house made out of a pineapple (I would like to open my own pineapple farm in Hawaii. Don’t ask me why…).
- Minyak angin: Another thing that I have with me almost all the time. I obviously don’t carry it all the time… Then I would have to carry it when I go to the toilet. Or bath. Or pray. Or sleep… Scratch sleep out. I have a bottle of minyak angin ‘yu-yee’ under my pillow.
- ipod: I would like to take this opportunity to thank God for giving the guy who invented ipod a great brain.
- Takuya Kimura: He is my fashion icon. It’s not like I love him. I love Johnny Depp. And Jared Padalecki. And Tom Welling. And… I better stop there. My ‘love’ list is really long… Back to TK… I just think he is the coolest Japanese artist I’ve seen. Very metrosexual…
- The Beckhams: Including the wife as well… Very, very interesting life they have. DB is the uber male icon of the century. And VB is just awesome. The way she brings herself out. She just took America by storm. Didn’t even care about the fashion culture and came out with her own sense of style.
- Britney Spears before she went cuckoo: She is my guilty pleasure. She really needs to get out of the spotlight. Otherwise, going by this rate, I’m not surprised if she end up killing herself. I pity her…
- Baby powder: If you can’t sleep, do what I do. Take a hot shower or bath before you sleep. And after that, put on some baby powder (along with your baju tidur of course… sleeping without your clothes will get you sick. Unless you live in the Amazon where there’s no kipas. But then the nyamuk will eat you alive…).
- Audiobooks: Since I rarely have time to read my books nowadays, I listen to it instead. I’ve downloaded ALL Harry Potter series. The only problem is, sometimes, your mind might drift away from the book. I blame this to tertiary education. All those lectures I’ve attended made me a pro in hearing, but never listening.
- Origami: Some people smoke when they are stressed out. I fold… It started during my pregnancy. And now it’s a staple hobby. It’s a great stress reliever. But I have to warn y’all. It’s a pretty expensive hobby. Those papers don’t come cheap.
- Green: I like the color green. It reminds me of nature. And also green tea. I love green tea. You kno what would be cool? If they have chocolate flavor green tea. Maybe Starbucks or Coffee Bean should consider this idea. Chocolate flavor green tea frappucino…
I think that’s enough for today… It’s 10.40pm and I’m sleepy… Good nite everyone. May you have a dreamless sleep (because if you dream, it means your mind is working overtime. Then you’d be tired in the morning because you have been unconsciously working at nite. And there is a possibility that your dream will become a nightmare. That’s a whole new story. You wouldn’t want to have nightmares. Then you won’t be sleeping at all!)….